Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: New to Altec - what to buy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New to Altec - what to buy

    Quote Originally Posted by JRKO View Post
    The only pair of 416's for sale on that auction site are just over $900. NO WAY will I EVER get that $ past Mrs JRKO - EVER.
    Don't let one listing fool you........ they can be had cheaper.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    New to Altec - what to buy


    Alien_Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    750
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: New to Altec - what to buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    Haha...... "rather large enclosures (816)". I like them in part because they're on the smaller side :-)
    LoL! I keep forgetting the crowd I'm running with now... I still call a 100 pound empty cabinet "big" - It's all relative!!!
    - Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.